Every purchase from our Gift Shop helps us build a secure future for our rescue and rehabilitation work
OUR online GIFT SHOP
- Profits from our online gift shop support our charitable Bird of Prey recue and rehabilitation work – the designs available here are the work of artists and craftsmen comissioned by The British Bird of Prey Collection.
- Products in our online store are priced for delivery to addresses in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only – if you would like any of our products delivered to any other address please contact us before you order so we can quote you for shipping – full Terms & Conditions available here.
A choice of 16 falconry-related designs on white ceramic mugs featuring high-quality, colourfast printing.
£7.99 each including post and packaging.
A choice of 15 falconry-related designs on 90mm square white coasters featuring high-quality, colourfast printing.
£1.99 each including post and packaging.
A choice of 4 falconry-related designs on 22mm x 26mm (approx) cloth-faced mouse mats featuring high-quality, colourfast printing.
£4.49 each including post and packaging.
Terms and conditions
Dispatch and prices
- Products in our online store are offered subject to availability of stock at the time of purchase
- Products in our online store are priced for delivery to addresses in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland only – if you would like any of our products delivered to any other address please contact us before you order so we can quote you for shipping
- We endeavour to post all orders within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of your purchase from PayPal
- Purchases for UK delivery addresses will be posted Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail quote 2-3 working days from date of postage for 2nd Class delivery – responsibility for delivery after we have handed your order over at the Post Office is with Royal Mail.
- There may be a slight shade differences between mugs, coasters and mouse mats due to the difference in materials and methods of printing
- There may be a slight shade differences between the online colour reprepresentation and actual product colours.
If you are unhappy with an item you purchase from us we will either replace it or refund you providing:
- The item is returned to us within two weeks of purchase in perfect condition in the original packaging
- You pre-pay the return postage in full
- You accept that, as a charity selling products for fundraising purposes, we reserve the right to deduct a 5% administration charge for refunds.
Loss or damage in transit
- Royal Mail is responsible for the safe transport and delivery of your package. Loss or damage in transit claims must be taken up directly with Royal Mail – we will provide proof of postage (on request) to enable loss or damage in transit claims to be progressed. West of England Falconry Ltd are not liable for the consequences of loss or damage in transit.